Friday, August 6, 2010

Third day on Isagenix

 The shakes are still wonderful..  Breakfast shake was great and filling got me through my morning errands AND Pilates.

This afternoon, I found myself craving the dinner shake.  I wasn't hungry yet, but my body really wants the shake now.  I have a feeling I'm spoiling myself with nutrients.  Plus it tastes better than a Wendy's Frosty and leaves me way more satisfied than a meal of the same caloric value.

Today I ate a much better lunch than yesterday - organic, whole grain, etc. and didn't have any ADD problems driving from Irvine to Temple City and back again this afternoon (even in Friday traffic!).  I'm definitely leaning toward the conclusion that my symptoms are directly related to nutrition.  It's amazing how this program has gotten rid of the attention problems as well as the constant hunger.  I'm rarely hungry at all, and I don't seek snacks as a distraction.

I'm impressed by this so far, much more than I thought I'd be.  I haven't been monitoring my weight or anything yet but even if I didn't lose a pound, I feel a million times better than I ever have; I'm a believer in the nutrition in these Isalean shakes.

I even made some good progress on some of the projects I'm working on, washed my car, went to the gym, and got stuff done in general.  All without Ritalin!  It's a good day in my world.  This stuff rocks.

I just re-read this blog entry.  I sound like a freaking advertisement.  No wonder I thought Isagenix was a cult before- I literally "drank the water" and now I don't want to go back.  Maybe I should sell this stuff.

2 comments:

  1. So you're saying this is better than the frosting diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, frosting diet! Maybe I'll call this the "frosty" diet. I bet Wendy's will have some legal issue with that, though...

    ReplyDelete