Thursday, September 16, 2010

Getting Paid Relieves Stress and Anxiety

When I was first given the Isagenix system to try, I really didn't have too much intention of selling it myself.  I pretty much thought that if I liked it, I would share my story with the people who sell it for a living and let them use my results as a testimonial.  I also thought that I'd be happy to tell my friends about my weight loss and let them sign up for the system with my distributor if they wanted to lose weight, too. (I did try doing that, but he told me it was just as easy to sign up my friends myself and he made me do it that way because both he and I benefit from the people I sign up on the system.)

Then something happened that I hadn't accounted for.  Even though I was really only using Isagenix for the amazing weight loss factor,  I realized that my health has greatly improved on the Isagenix system.  I realized that I, a girl who truly believed with all her heart that powdered food was strictly for astronauts, am IN LOVE with the food they sent me.  I realized that my days are better in so many ways when I start with a shake in the morning.  I realized that I CRAVE the evening  shake by mid-afternoon almost every day.  I realized that the side effects of the Ionix Supreme are actually visible in my daily life (talk to me privately about this if you're curious, some of the effects are not appropriate to post here) and when I don't take it, it is noticeable.  My body is responding remarkably well, especially to the blood sugar balance.   And doctors are signing up to buy and distribute the system from me, and nurses are recommending it to their patients. And the people around me who are on this product are also having great days and experiencing these same feelings and losing weight and being inspired to do amazing things, including helping the people that THEY care about to get healthy.

All of this is to say that it is a dream come true to be able to actually receive paychecks (!)  for telling my friends about this product that has changed my life.  Because I do it for free all the time with the other products I use;  I wish Bodybugg could write me a commission check- man, I sold the crap out of that thing, because it worked for me and I believe in it.  I told EVERYONE about that armband.  And when I'm complimented on an outfit, I always tell people where I bought it (unless I bought it at the Goodwill store on Baldwin and Lower Azusa- then I conveniently omit that info and just say "thank you."  It has happened.) But it makes me happy that I can talk about Isagenix and share health and happiness with my friends, and I'm finally getting rewarded for my ongoing word-of-mouth marketing efforts.

So I guess it seems like I'm evil for benefiting from the purchases of my friends.  But I think the coolest part is that they can turn around and use this company to make their own money if they want to.  And then I've made them healthy, happy, and a little richer, too.  So, hooray for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment