Wednesday, August 4, 2010

End of First Day

Well, I made it, and even went to the gym and even had some energy (which I wasn't expecting due to the stimulant withdrawals).  I'm still really struggling with focus, but the energy is promising.


Had a great organic lunch and a frozen vanilla milkshake with Ionix Supreme for dinner.  Vanilla wasn't as good on its own as it was with the chocolate, but I think I diluted it too much this time. A couple hours after dinner, I wanted to eat again, so I'm eating some Omega-3 chunky natural peanut butter  to try to up my fat intake a little, since lunch was mostly carbs and protein.  That makes my calorie intake a little higher than what they recommended for meals on the cleanse (they recommend 400-600 for lunch, I'm probably at 640 now).  But hey, it's day one.  Maybe I'll go for a walk before bed.

Tomorrow is a long day - audition in LA first thing in the morning, and I'll have to stay up late because we're going to see "In the Heights" in the OC at night.  Hope I make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment